Regular Doggy Walking
You can choose the day of the week you would like your dog walked. Our clients dog walking schedules vary from 1 day per week up to every day of the week.
Once we know the day and preferred time you require, as well as some information about your doggy’s needs, we allocate a suitable walker who will then contact you to arrange to meet so you can have a chat and get to know you all better and to ensure you are both happy with the arrangement.
- We also offer a complimentary first walk so you can try the service before committing. We can do this walk on the same day we meet with you or on another day if that suits you better.
- You do not need to be home when we pick up and drop off, we can use the access details provided to us and can keep your key on our files. There is no need for you to do anything else.
- Our walks are minimum 45 mins excluding any time they are travelling in our car
- Nb. we don’t say up to 1 hour as that then leaves it open to be any time frame ie. 25 mins is not uncommon.
You can choose for your dog to be taken to a park so they can be off leash to have a play, some fun and interaction with other dogs or we can arrange for a lead walk from your home around the local area if preferred. We can also arrange for your dog to be the only dog on the walk if they do not get along with other dogs. Your dog will be delivered back home, tired, content and happy. We will check their water bowl and leave them with a goodbye treat.
Your dog is covered by our insurance while they are with us – if your dog is injured or causes injury to another animal or person, or if they cause an accident eg. a car accident
Where do we go?
- We go to a variety of parks and walks all over Sydney depending on our needs and where you live.
- Your dog will be happy to use their energy up with us rather than getting up to mischief at home!
Did you know we also offer the following holiday services if you are going away:
- Dog Walk and Feed – we can come once or twice per day to walk & feed your dog
- Dog Minding – your dog stays in another loving home
- Pet Sitting – your animal stays at your home with a live in caring sitter
- Feed or Visit only – we can attend as often as you would like to feed all your animals (dogs, cats, birds, fish etc)
If you would like to meet with us and do a complimentary walk so you can decide if you are happy to continue, please complete our online regular walking form so we have all the details we require to allocate a suitable walker for your needs.
We look forward to hopefully meeting your furry child soon so we can give them lots of exercise, love, attention and treats!
Want pricing info?
Please complete your details on the form below and prices will be emailed to you within 30 seconds.
If for some reason you do not receive the email, please check your junk/spam folder, if not there, please email or call us and leave a message.